Call for Volunteers
We are calling for :
1. Research Assistants
Assisting our research (both desk and field research) related to peace and human rights issues as well as providing academic writings and/or policy recommendations.
2. Project Assistants
Assisting the implementation of Sandya Institute’s porjects; organizing conferences/seminars/trainings/workshops/advocating the rights of minorities.
3. Campaign Coordinators
Assisting our campaign efforts on raising the awareness of the importance of peace and human rights values.
4. Teaching Volunteers
Providing support to refugees or other minority groups in Indonesia with reading and writing in Bahasa Indonesia/English, and/or providing support with basic legal knowledge/entrepreneurial skills.
- Submit your Curriculum Vitae before 23.59 AM on 20 July 2017 to email@example.com
- Interview on 21-23 July 2017.
- Selected volunteers will be announced on 24 July 2017.
- Starting date and duration of volunteering program will depend on the interview result, we expect the volunteers to be able to work on august with minimum duration of one month.
We are seeking individuals who have strong commitment in promoting peace and human rights values as well as advocating the rights of minority groups, we welcome all individuals with diverse background of age, nationality, religion, ethnicity, race, gender and sexuality. Only project assistants and teaching volunteers are expected to reside in Jakarta Greater Area.
- Opportunity to work and to be mentored by Notable Experts and Practitioners in peacebuilding and human rights advocacy field.
- Networking with Sandya Institute Networks from local or international NGO’s to Government Institutions.
- Free books and certificate.
- Possible placement or excursion to beautiful places in Indonesia and abroad.
- This volunteering program doesn't provide remuneration.
Diovio Alfath (+6282112721490)